Custom OrthoticsBook Now!
People often face physical mobility problems after a surgery or in case of a physical impact. Such issues generally result in posture problems, an imbalance in the body, strains, pains, blood circulation hinderance and alignment issues. All these problems can be treated with the help of physiotherapy.
In our physical therapy, we use different techniques to restore normal bodily function. Custom orthotics is one such technique that we use to restore the physical and mobility functions of the human foot. Custom orthotics are devices that we design specifically for patients suffering from alignment issues in their foot. These orthotics are custom-made for after understanding the misalignment in the patient’s foot.
Benefits of Using Custom Orthotics
The professionals at Emerald Hills Physio & Sports Clinic believe in providing appropriate medical assistance for different ailments, and therefore, we customize our biomechanical medical appliance for the best results. Our custom orthotics are designed to provide the following benefits:
- Our custom orthotics are designed by completely sizing your foot so that it provides support to every bone, ligament and tendon.
- Custom orthotics fit perfectly on your feet which eliminates the chances of foot ache.
- The risk of further injury or impact on the foot is reduced drastically when you use a custom orthotics.
- Foot abnormalities that are genetic or have formed due to external reasons can be corrected with the help of custom orthotics.
- Pronation and supination, the two main types of foot abnormalities that cause stress in your lower back and knees can be cured with the help of custom orthotics.
Emerald Hills Physio & Sports Clinic provides all forms of biomechanical medical appliances including custom orthotics. It is a medical healthcare center that caters to all forms of mobility-related physical issues and provides solutions that are customized for the specific needs of every patient.